Why should I pick a monocular?
- if you are the kind of person who doesn't require long time observation but a quick view instead.
- if you are the kind of person who wants to get the best quality out of the same price as binoculars.
- if you are the kind of person who would like to save time caring for binoculars and you know a monocular requires less maintenance.
- if you are the kind of person who likes to pack light with backpacking.
- if you are the kind of person who doesn't feel like splurging on "half" a regular binocular that you don't actually need.
If you've been nodding along, maybe it is time to get a monocular.
- 8x42 Model -- The monocular power is suitable for general use with the view of 344ft /1,000 Yd.
- Quick viewing -- some binoculars require you to adjust the imbalance for both eyes independently, while this monocular can save your time as you only need to focus the single lens on it, which is good for a quick brief view to assessing a situation whether you are hiking, camping, or safari, etc.
- Clear image -- BK7 prisms and FMC multi-coated optics offer crisp clear images with improved light transmission.
- Good quality -- solid with a good exterior protective coating and lens eyecup. For eyeglass wearers, you can twist up eyecups which will bring your eyes closer to the lenses thus improving your view.
- Compact and portable -- Unlike most monoculars tend to come with wrist-straps, our package includes a neckstrap to make it as comfortable as possible to carry around. So people suffering arthritis or other conditions which hurt hands or wrists would be better off using this monocular set.
|Magnification power||8 X|
|View of field||344 ft / 1,000 Yd|
|Coating||Multi FMC Green optical coated|
|Focus system||Center focus|
1 * 8 x 42 Monocular(With Lens Caps)
1 * Pouch
1 * Neckstrap
1 * Cleaning cloth
1 * User Manual