Our warranty will cover any manufacturing defect with the product and will also cover damaged caused during transit.
Your warranty starts from the purchase date of your SkyGenius product.
SkyGenius offers a 12-month warranty on orders from:
We want to make any warranty claim as simple as possible for you.
All you need to do is provide us information about the problem you are having with your item.
1) Customers must provide the correct Order ID and some other info for verification.
2) Customers are required to attach videos or pictures concerning any quality issues as stated.
3) It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection.
Generally, if you have an issue with your item within 30 days of receiving it, we will email you a prepaid return label that can be printed out and used to send the item back.
We will then send you a brand new item.
The new item will be shipped within 48 hours of receiving the faulty item back.
A confirmation email will be sent when the faulty item is received back.
If you have an issue after 30 days we will consider repairing your item if suitable.
If it cannot be repaired it will be replaced with a brand new item.
Refunds will only be offered within the 30 day money back guarantee, if you choose this option over a new replacement.Outside of this 30-day period, your item will be repaired or replaced.
1) Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
2) Warranty period has expired.
3) Items damaged from improper handling, installation, or removal.
4) Items purchased through unauthorized resellers.
5) Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
6) Lost or stolen products (Missing accessories must be claimed within 7 days after the date of delivery).
7) Free products.
Shipping fee covered by buyers in the following situations.
1) Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect.
2) International shipping: Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase.
3) Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)