Graphene Far Infrared Heating Pad Belt/portable
For groundbreaking experiments regarding the two-dimensional material graphene.
Graphene is the newest, strongest and thinnest material. As a conductor of heat, it outperforms all other known materials.
How does Far Infrared work?
Our bodies radiate far infrared energy through the skin at 3 to 50 microns, with most output at 9.4 microns.
Graphene‘far infrared rays’ have a wavelength 6~19 microns, which compatible with the human body and can be easily absorbed.
Far Infrared Ray is waves of energy, which positively help to activate body systems and functions.
Health Benefits of Far Infrared Radiation:
FIR Detoxifies Your Body
Far Infrared Therapy Promotes Blood Circulation
FIR increases blood circulation and oxygen
FIR Help Chronic Fatigue
FIR Reduces Pain and Stiffness(reducing muscle spasms, muscle soreness, and relief for rheumatoid arthritis.
FIR Relieves Back Pain Symptoms
FIR Boosts Your Immune System
- Fast heating in seconds by newest, strongest, safest 4" x 6" Graphene heating films.
- Graphene provides enough heat and pure far infrared radiation to relieve back abdominal stomach cramps arthritic Pain.
- Far infrared radiation heat helps to promote better blood circulation, good for health. No electromagnetic radiation.
- USB powered by 5V 2A power bank. (Power bank NOT included). Built in the power bank bag. 3 Temperature settings. Convenient and safe.（For avoid too hot, please choose the low setting）
- Flexible Adjustable Velcro Tape, 7.8''-47.2'' waistline-, portable to walk around with the pad at home, office, travel.
Heating material: Graphene heating film
Technical principle: The graphene heating film produces pure far infrared light waves
Powered way: USB Powered by power bank. (Power bank NOT included)
3 Temperature settings
Highest Surface Temperature: 120℉
1*Graphene waist heating pad
1*extension charge cord
1: Turn on the power by pressing the power button.
2: 3 temperature setting: Low setting (blue light). Medium setting (green light). High setting (orange light)